Sprinkle cookies like you ate as a kid, except these are gluten-free and filled with peanut buttery goodness!
Bakery style sprinkle cookies were my favourite as a kid! Unfortunately, they are very hard to recreate as a gluten-free version.
This recipe only needs SIX ingredients (sprinkles included)! Super basic yet SO GOOD!
Peanut Butter Sprinkle Cookies
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- About 1 to 1 1/2 cups colored sprinkles (make sure they are GF)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Stir peanut butter, egg, sugars, and baking soda together in a large bowl. You can use a wooden spoon or a hand mixer.
- Place your sprinkles in a shallow bowl or on a plate.
- Scoop 1 tbsp balls of cookie dough and roll them in the sprinkles, coating completely. The dough can be sticky, so slightly wet your hands before rolling. Place each cookie dough ball 2” apart on the prepared cookie sheets and flatten with your hand.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes. Cool before removing from cookie sheets. Be careful removing cookies as they can be quite crumbly.